S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Discussion
When trainer is running, it says "XR_3DA exe file loading" (possibly not verbatim) at the bottom and doesn't finish doing so. Activating trainer options does nothing in-game.
1. Not running antivirus/firewall by default, so no change there.
-1a) (Yes, I also disabled Windows Defender just to be sure, no change.)
2. Running trainer/game first, game/trainer first.
3. Running both as admin.
4. Starting game from exefile or Steam, no difference.
5. "Activating" trainer with F1 in main menu, just in case. No dice.
6. Game version/trainer version matches just fine.
7. All other CheatHappens trainers work just fine for me.
I hope I haven't missed some obvious part of the process or some obvious fix/problem I should have noticed by now, but I'm drawing a blank here. What might be the problem?
Btw you dont need to activate this trainer just press the options ingame..
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem