Need for Speed (2016) Discussion
I have done all the standard things like elevating the trainer, the game, and the origin client with administrator privs. Disable AV / firewall. Still getting game not found in the trainer itself.
I dont know if the deluxe version of the game makes a difference, but that is what version I have.
1. First I re-downloaded the trainer
2. then I added it to the game directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed
3. Then I made it run on administrator: right click on the trainer, go to properties, click on compatibility tab, click on the box that says run as administrator, hit apply, then hit ok.
4. First run the trainer, then start Need for speed
5. Press F1 on the main menu screen (Now I always have to press F1 a few times until it say's activated)
6. Your all set. Have fun!!!
Gampad controls for trainer don't work for me. Kind of hard to control with the gamepad and press numpad keys. But the trainer does work.
Also Numpad 1 and 2 keys don't say activated and wont work until your driving in the car.
Hope this helps you guys
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.