Quantum Break Discussion
1) if the game has mostly online components or stuff is on a server then we wont be able to do much with it
2) if the game has scanners built into it kind of like the xlive scanner or the steam scanners, it could pose a problem
3) it depends on if they have some sort of anti debugger tech or code in it, then it may make creating a trainer way more difficult or impossible.
4) if the game is a title that creates code in random memory or is a script driven game, it may be difficult.
we also dont know exactly when or what time April 5 it actually releases. There is nothing on the windows store right now. In short, it's hard to say..
if the game is similar to gears of war ultimate edition, then we should be able to work with the game and make a trainer.
it has no multiplayer components what so ever from my knowledge, the others well that I won't know since game is not out and I don't have Windows 10 so.
i've seen no word anywhere that the game unlocks at midnight. A link to an official source on this would be appreciated.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem