XCOM 2 Discussion
its very easy.
- start trainer(right klick "as admin"
- start game
- press "f1" at main menue
- load game and go to "geoscape"
- press "9" on numblock to activate "capture ressources"
- press "esc" (fast)
- press "f1" (for example, all other ressources work too)
- go back to geoscape and see that the trainer works fine
Also, does the "Unlimited Moves/Action" just let a character move around wherever or are they allowed to keep firing weapons? Wasn't quite clear on that.
Thanks again for all you do.
Do you have a core? If not the option won't work. And unlimited move is just moving around as much as you want, if you fire your weapon that soldiers turn ends.
[Edited by Eaz, 2/9/2016 1:54:09 PM]
I've followed all the instructions, I've run the trainer as admin, I've disabled antivirus, I've activated the trainer and it finds the game just fine.
Only problem is, it doesn't work so either something is wrong with the trainer or the instructions.
There is nothing else I can try.
I've already said what to do in the event that it's not working. Refuse to repeat myself again.
Debug Info located: C:\Users\Cisco104\Cheathappens\Debug\XCOM 2.debug
AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor
Windows 8 64bit Operating System
Setting Up GUI
The following error happened: Invalid memory access-->Error#1359
Did I do something wrong or should I do something else? A little advice would be appreciated. Also not sure why it says anything about Window 8 since I'm running 10.
[Edited by Draven104, 2/9/2016 3:55:34 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Moves/Action
• Expose Map
+ 13 more options