Rise of the Tomb Raider Discussion
I never experienced that before, i mean when i used the trainer, i started a fresh new game and made sure my Lara's language skills were maxed out before i even got to the first thing to translate and it worked fine.
I think the monoliths need to register you are high enough before you even can read it, what you read before the monolith, was probably not the same language as the monolith.
Not sure if this helps you, but thats how i tend to avoid these problems, well 9/10 of the time anyway.
Thanking you in advance...........
My game version is 1.0.616.5
OS: Win 10x65
Ram: 32GB, swapfiles: c (1GB), d (1gb), e (32767)
HD Space: C: 2TB (1TB free), D: 20TB (4TB free) (5 4TB drives in Raid0). The game is in d:\games\steam\steamapps\common\Rise of The Tomb Raider\, E: 4TB spare, F: (backup drive) USB3.0 Buffalo Raid box - 30TB space. (6) 6 TB drives running in Raid 5.
GPU: (2), NV GTX Titan Zs in Quad SLI (6GB VRAM)
CPU: i7-2700K OCed to 5GHz
IPv4 and IPv6 fully enabled and working side by side Ipv4 the standard way with NAT) and IPv6 via STATELESS mode and DCHP-PD with native support from TWC business class
No AV is running, no firewall. The trainer was working fine, the game patched (actually I got the season pass and the DLC.. THATS what killed the trainer) However the DLC patched the main EXE file and updated the version number
The current game version is 1.0.616.5 So it's been updated since the trainer was. I'm just guessing that the trainer no longer works if you have 1.x.xxx.5
.5 was in beta test up until recently and just came out to support some DLC
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.