2005? Where is your old accout?
Since your using Win7.
1. Strip your IE to IE9 as a min.
2. Tell all secuirty to ignore the trainer file and its location. Or just turn them all off. (Either should do fine).
3. If running through steam. Make sure steam is starting in admin mode.
4. Run Trainer in Admin mode always for all trainers.
5. Delete the trainer and redownload, could be corrupt maybe.
6. Check your game version to.
7. Check event veiwer when your are runing the trainer. To see what could be effecting it.
Clean install of Windows, no AV, nothing but windows, the game, and the trainer installed and same result. This was also the same under windows 8 before I clean installed win10.
Completely clean system with NOTHING on it but win10, drivers, and Steam + games.
Trainer starts, authenticates, cheats WORK but trainer force closes at a RANDOM time from 5 seconds to 2 or 3 minutes. Every time.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem