Grand Ages: Medieval Discussion
First of all I only ever get the -999 negative if I use the Add Gold option while I'm already in the negative in the game. If you use it while you have money you'll be fine.
But the workaround:
If you do happen to be in the negative and wanna void the error but also wanna get back into positive gold amounts, just add a + to the amount in the trainer.
The thing is, adding the plus and spamming Numpad 1 won't fully solve the problem cuz once you go from a negative amount and pass 0, the error shows up again.
1. Pause game.
2. With the + added, put in the amount you're under but leave -1 under.
3. Take your scout find a commodity pile or something that'll give you money.
4. Now that you're in the plus take out the + from the editor and add money as per usual. Avoid going in to the negative.
[Edited by VincentDantes, 9/30/2015 5:04:53 PM]
Posting now because I may be too busy to come back immediately, and I'm likely to forget to say thanks later!
Could you PLEASE add to the trainer a FOW cheat??
Thanks you guys are the best around.
About the resources the cheat is DEFINITELY not working for AI. The reason why the AI becomes stronger might be just because of the fact of how the AI is designed. My guess the developers made the AI to become stronger the more resources the player has (because usually the more resources you have, the bigger you are ingame).
It's like the AI of racing games that no matter how slow or fast you drive, they are always nearby to keep it exciting.
Updated trainer will be posted soon.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.