Rampage Knights Discussion
we played the entire game start to finish in about 30 minutes with the trainer activated
it wont. i used the trainer for 30 minutes straight with no crashes all the way through to the end of the game
1) i did not play extreme super tough mode or whatever so no idea if the trainer functions differently for hardcore super death mode
2) this trainer was nearly impossible to make, due to the fact the game is coded using scripts that all run through very few functions
3) the trainer relies on descriptors and key differentiators.. we don't have much else we can use to try and make more options or to change the way the trainer works
Really appreciate you making this trainer as well as responding to issues. The problem for me is it was working perfectly fine initially when I used this trainer, but after 4-5 good runs I started to run into problems. I would do hard/insane runs and the trainer would randomly not work for me as early as 1 minute or as late as 30 minutes into the game. I notice that sometimes once you get hit, or pick up specific items that alters your health and speed would usually make the trainer stop working. It's a weird hit and miss. Hard to pinpoint exactly what is causing it, but I do get a crash error when it happens. I'll try to replicate it and post the error I'm seeing.
if nothing else, use the lives and gold options. we wont be going back to this title again
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.