Way of the Samurai 4 Discussion
On the higher difficulty levels Life definitely becomes a problem since the enemies hit alot harder, but I've remedied this with the above method.
Other then that, top notch trainer CH crew!
I would love too, but my WotS4 does not accept ANY kind of windowed mode resolution, which is odd..
Just alt tab out of the game, that's what I do whenever I need to use the editor for Life or Sword Stats.
There's a simple way to get samurai points, it just requires a very quick speed run. You get more points on higher difficulties, but if you want to do it on easy or normal you should still get about 1200+ in about ten minutes.
- Start the game, don't get involved in the Harbour fight.
- Fast travel to Town.
- Immediately walk back to the Harbour to view auto-cutscene.
- Sleep somewhere until day 3 midday.
- Go to the Main Plaza, watch the minister cutscene.
- Sleep somewhere until day 4 midday.
- Travel to the Town, watch auto-cutscene.
- Travel to the Main Plaza, enter the tournament, win.
Try to use the blunt reverse blade on your tourney opponents, and when their vitality bar is empty press button to speak and say "I call this match" so they don't die. You get more points for not doing anything dishonourable (So no killing, no looting bodies, no kicking bodies, no breaking crates during this speed run).
You'll get the Demonscales ending and a hefty amount of samurai points (Between 1100-1800 depending on difficulty), and it takes <10 minutes. Obviously easier difficulties mean a much easier and faster tournament.
Hope this helps! All those lovely, lovely unlocks
Thought I would share this trick for those who can't get the Infinite Items code to work properly.
1) Have the item(s) you want 99 of inventory.
2) Activate the code (9)
3) Check to see that you have 99 of the item(s)
4) Deactivate the code.
5) Store the 99 items in the Dojo Safe.
6) Withdraw the items from the Dojo Safe.
This is very useful when it comes to move scrolls.
It's difficult getting all the moves for a specific style to unlock and move scrolls help with that. The problem is that they're rare and the only place to buy them from is the Casino but you have to use chips to buy them. The most amount of chips you can buy at a time is 100, for 1000 yen. The scrolls cost alot of chips so even if you have alot of yen it's super tedious buying enough chips to get scrolls or any of the items sold in the casino, a large number of which are 500 chips.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.