Batman: Arkham Knight Discussion
Besides the (bad) joke, the fact that steam has changed its refund rules is a very good thing... even if I'm gonna wait for the fix.
But that's besides the point when somebody with a high end PC is struggling to get 60FPS in 1080P then that is unacceptable.
Devs need to learn the kind of sloppy and lazy programming that console gamers scoop up like a starving man will not fly with the PC Gamer crowd.1080P@60FPS and good mouse/Keyboard UI and control scheme are an absolute minimum for a PC port.
Seems like devs are pushing this "console parity" nonsense in a attempt to make console gamers think their machine isnt a box of worthless outdated tat and this is just the latest attempt at it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health (Player + Vehicle)
• Increase Combo Multiplier
+ 9 more options