Batman: Arkham Knight Discussion
When you say 'press in' - you mean actually press the 'button' on either the L stick or R stick, correct? (Press down on the stick so it registers a 'click', not pointing the stick in any particular direction).. If that's what you mean, that is what i'm trying.
Anyways, not a big deal - I'm able to use the keyboard shortcuts just fine and everything there is working fantastic. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. (I do have a wired xbox controller I could try just for kicks to see if that makes a difference.. The wireless one does fancy stuff so it may not be sending the correct things that the trainer is looking for)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Health (Player + Vehicle)
• Increase Combo Multiplier
+ 9 more options