Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Discussion
You can't see summon signs, can't invade, etc. Basically they cut you from multiplayer, but you can still see shades, messages and blood pools.
this. soft banned again. not ONCE did i turn it on online. beat the game on my own, then went online to find that im banned lol. WTF!!! the only thing i can assume is that i shouldnt have duplicated any items?
im actually still able to PVP once every 20 minutes or so lol. all blatant hackers tho.. so lame.
guess ill have to family share if i want to legit PVP.
1. Do not dupe/multiply items that you only can get a limited am ount of in the game. If you can farm it though, you can dupe it. This means DO NOT DUPE things like fire seeds. This will trigger a softban.
2. Do NOT use the trainer while you're online. I've been able to dupe offline then go online to play with friends - If I do it while online I end up softbanned within 48hrs.
3. Do NOT use the lock hp/stam/durability etc if you don't want to get softbanned. Apparently they're flagging for it.
4. Do NOT use the "add souls" option if you want to remain unbanned and play with friends. They're actively scanning for stuff like that. Instead, dupe soul items (NOT BOSS SOULS) and add them manually while offline.
Anything else and I'll post it.
TL;DR - Don't do anything but add to items you can farm IN OFFLINE MODE.
I also don't condone you using these methods to cheat against other players - this is simply to avoid legitimate characters from becoming softbanned through the entire account.
I also understand some people want to play with friends... good luck.
EDIT: Also, people wanted to know how I know I'm softbanned from certain accounts for sure.
You send an email asking with unquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org - They'll respond with something akin to
"We have looked into this issue further with the Dark Souls 2 server team for the profile you provided and it appears that you have had restrictions/limitations placed on your account for Dark Souls: Scholar of the First Sin, due to one of the following reasons at the time the violation was found:
Using modified/hacked equipment.
Hacking, modifying, or exploiting the game (character, souls, Soul Memory, etc.) with external files/mods or trainers."
Also note you will be banned for using this COMPLETELY in offline mode if you use the wrong options.
[Edited by forcelightweild, 4/17/2015 10:54:50 AM]
Sidenote: Anyone else notice CH misspelled the title of the game, Darks instead of Dark?
I'll be honest, I have probably been EXTREMELY lucky, I often go afk with stamina, HP and durability cheats on, only to hear noises of being struck to see a red-phantom attacking me or a blue arbiter spirit attacking me, i instantly turn off the cheats and fight legit, so-far still not banned, and this was never an issue for me playing Dark Souls 2 either, as it is with Scholar of the First Sin, I guess they are keeping more of an eye on accounts switching from offline to online, and investigating them.
This is probably useless info, but my advice is, DON'T use the trainer if you don't wish to risk being soft-banned.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.