Raven´s Cry Discussion
- Steam DRM encryption removed (improves overall stability and performance)
- Random EXE crashes fixed
- fixed bug causing hero to freeze in the air
- fixed bugs with flying NPCs / enemies
- Level fixes in Santo Domingo, Bridgetown, Port Royal, Saint George, Santa Muerte, San Juan
- ship mast HP increased
- adjusted price of some goods
- some balancing adjustments in skills
- tool tips added to Quest Log
- Tutorial messages added to Quest Log
- various corrections in quest log
- Various animations improved
- Improved character models
- Port Royal Ship markers Positions fixed
- camera positions in various dialogues fixed
- fixed bug with officer's models on the ship (but the hooker stays )
- St. Domingo: ladders added
- Santa Muerte: corrected stairs
- missing German VOs added
- missing English VOs added
- some distance volume corrections
- HD video clips - default set to OFF (please note, switch ON if system speed allows)
STEAM DELUXE AND PREORDER:
- Unlocked Deluxe Edition items
- Preorder Items will unlock Feb.8th 2015 (WTF Pre-Order AFTER the game is out )
Looks like they accepted my suggestion. I really don't know why they encrypted some values in the game but sadly it also means I have to rewrite some parts of the trainer because they removed it.
//edit: Hm no, they still encrypt some values. Whatever encryption they have removed then...
[Edited by 0x90, 2/6/2015 6:37:13 AM]
They might not realize the values are still encrypted...lol
How can you mess up a game so badly..
Have you read the notes about the ship editor? You must open the statistic page first.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.