Guild 2, The - Renaissance Discussion
I greatly appreciate work!
Found a bug though for this game. If I open the Dynasty window or go into a building with the trainer activated, it crashes the game. Troubleshooting steps:
1. Gave change privilege to the game files including the save game I'm loading.
2. Opened the trainer in compatibility mode for XP, 7 and Vista (currently running 8.1)
3. Turned off the Steam interface
Isolated away my anti-virus, that's not a problem here as I can get the trainer to activate. Lastly, the version of the game I'm running is 4.20, which is the lateest (Steam is rather persistent in giving the latest version. Not sure how to roll back to 4.15).
Any help would be appreciated!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem