The Crew Discussion
So here's my pros and cons for this game, please do mention yours in this thread!
1) Huge map with lots of stuff to do.
2) Cars handle nicely.
3) Cockpit view.
4) An array of car customization options.
5) Doesn't disconnect often so you can enjoy the game for hours.
6) The social features in the game are neat though are yet to be fully taken advantage of, due to a limited player base.
1) Stats reset every now and then.
2) Cockpit view doesn't have animated mirrors.
3) Some cars have exorbitant prices.
4) Cliched storyline.
5) You need to form a crew to have someone to play with, as the game usually fails to find someone to play with via Quick Co-op.
I would certainly recommend this game to any arcade racing fan, especially those who really enjoyed NFS Underground 2, Most Wanted 2005, etc.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 12/17/2014 12:35:43 AM]
Also what is the max player number in a crew?
True free roam. World events to increase your car's "performance" become tedious, repetitive, and very grindy. Max playercount in a crew is 4, max in a session is 8.
This game, in my opinion having played 50+ hours, is not worth an 8/10, more like a 4/10. Read the negative reviews on Steam. All you need to know about why it's a bad game, and why Ubisoft screwed up... AGAIN.
[Edited by Emaschia, 12/16/2014 8:40:57 PM]
I agree with you somewhat, after finishing the story it felt very repetitive especially when i had to do the same skill 200 hundred times just to get the level 50 part that is so annoying
what the game needs is some more single player events/races and make it less tedious to upgrade to level 50 parts
Level 50 parts are so annoying to acquire
not enough missions
not enough variety in events
[Edited by Alias117, 12/16/2014 10:46:05 PM]
I just yearned for a game like this for a long time and I thought it's finally here.
Edit: I have never had any issues with the currencies (Both bucks and credits) myself, which I am pretty thankful for. I would go ballistic on UbiSoft otherwise.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 12/17/2014 12:34:45 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem