1. Nothing wrong with the trainer
2. There is something wrong with your computer environment the blocks the trainer.
Again my strong suspicion is that it is Norton as the culprit. Software changes and Norton is no exception to it. Updates cause it to behave differently. Disabling it does not turn off all its modules. I use ESET NOD32 and it doesn't flag the trainer at all and allows it to run with no issues.
Until you run it with Norton temporarily removed completely, I will continue to suspect that is the cause. Direct evidence is absolutely everything in computer troubleshooting.
[Edited by Neo7, 12/14/2014 4:57:19 PM]
[Edited by Spartankiller, 12/14/2014 6:12:50 PM]
I might be grabbing at straws here.
[Edited by Toki, 12/14/2014 6:29:04 PM]
I'm using Win7 and the latest IE version is 11.
To use older trainers for older games you have to go down to Windows XP and IE 8 or 9.
Can go to Vista too but it's buggier than XP
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem