Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
On to the issue.
With the option activated. You need to check your inventory, look at the item (highlight/select it). Then leave the inventory and open the trader/shop menu. This should have unstuck the troublesome item and given you 99 of them.
I have never needed to repeat this process more than twice, to get any item to 99.
Why doesn't it work first time?
I'm sure there are many technical issues, to do with code and scanning anticheat measures.
Personally I prefer the explanation: Because reasons... and magic. Reasons and magic is why.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Focus
• Add Inquisition/Power Points
+ 9 more options