Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
I will just make sure i have alot of gold and just buy what i need from the stores, crafting in any game is soooooo boring....the only resources i plan to gather are for quests and nothing else.
The day a video game makes crafting a requirement to succeed is when the game is dead to me.
it is said that when we use mega crafting we have to sell the stuffs and buy it back. but where can I do that? I have try to sell it but when I clicks the buy button, nothing is there to buy back
And when you crafting with mega crafting stuff, it does not work
it only work with simple stuff like 'cotton' when you go higher like eg 'dragon scale' it stuck, does not crafting anything
I refuse to play games that needs you to craft to do anything.
2. Open your inventory to see the crafting. There should be 99 of each material. Turn #8 off.
3. Close the inventory.
4. At merchant, open store, open crafting, sell all materials in crafting.
5. Close inventory.
6. At merchant, open crafting, choose buyback.
7. Buyback 99 of each material.
8. Close merchant store.
I think I have those steps right. It took me a couple times to do it.
[Edited by Cryshal, 11/21/2014 1:16:07 PM]
do I need to wait for the haven to get destroy fist b4 I can do it?? I have everything needed to craft, and most stuff is master craft item
forget what i said anything... found how to craft it now.. silly me
[Edited by Bomgto, 11/21/2014 5:47:14 PM]
It would be awesome if it gave you all the materials, but it only gives you the materials of what you already have, which means you need to do this several dozen times as you get new crafting materials.
If we could post pictures I would show you my crafted armor with a 70% higher armor rating and 3x as many bonus stats then what I can currently buy in stores.
And once people get the Dev Console worked out you can get your easy materials.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Focus
• Add Inquisition/Power Points
+ 9 more options