Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
EDIT: I'm retarded, NumLock was off. Disregard! All is working well now.
[Edited by Doltish, 12/6/2014 12:57:22 PM]
the best way I've found for crafting mats is similar, but much faster than what you just listed.
1) sell all valuables that you have (if you need to you can buy back the research items at the end).
2) press 4 (infinite potions)
3) open inventory, and move any crafting resource you want more of to valuables.
4) go to store & click the "sell all button"
5) the first time you click it, it will sell how ever many you have of each.
6) click sell all again (this will sell 99 of each & you can repeat this step as many times as you want).
7) press 4 again (turn option off)
8) buy back what you want, yes...this will let you buy back hundreds/thousands of each resource.
9) move them back out of valuables
This is better for two reasons.
1) Sell all is faster than going through and destroying them individually.
2) If you sell all a few times, you can have hundreds of that item in your inventory. i.e. if you started off with 15 iron, repeating step 6 five times and then buying them all back. You'll end up with 609 iron (6x99+the original 15).
Oh, and if you get new types of crafting mats, you can see which ones you need more of & just do this on those ones.
||| Is it possible to add infinite zoom hack? It works with CheatEngine, but I find using CE a hassle.
I asked in another thread, so I'm going to take it as a 'no' sadly we'll likely have to wait for a permanent mod solution.
[Edited by Edge3133t, 12/6/2014 11:22:26 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Focus
• Add Inquisition/Power Points
+ 9 more options