Dragon Age III: Inquisition Discussion
However, I just ran out of Dragonbone. I turned on the option again, expecting it to give me more dragonbone to sell and re-buy, except it didn't work. That is to say, all quantities of my crafting items have remained the same. I tried selling all my mats to the Haven vendor and then reactivating the option, but again it didn't work.
Am I doing something wrong? Any insight from folks who understand the mechanisms involved would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
So i guess the only thing more i can ask is that the nfo file states "use buyback"
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Focus
• Add Inquisition/Power Points
+ 9 more options