Assassin´s Creed: Unity Discussion
Dead King's DLC is part of the stock game now.
The DLC is automatically downloaded to everyone's copy of the game so it's really more of a 'Content Patch' at this point.
Anyway, I'm not sure if that is the problem or not, but I play other games without this problem when activating the trainer, so I'm not sure why it is happening consistently with this game.
Any help is appreciated.
Even with the DLC installed, the trainer has worked flawlessly for me since fixing the read-only folder issue, that was independent of the game or trainer.
While I've seen people complain about options included, and it would be nice to have more, it's really not necessary. Ghost mode works soooo much better now, that unlimited of every item and such, really is a non-issue. In previous games, with multiple stealth/invisibility settings, that didn't work well, having unlimited inventory was needed. Not anymore.
TL;DR Check your folders, and thanks to CH for another fine product.
trainer is up to date and it was made with UPLAY version which is also launched via STEAM
FINALLY got it to work right with new DLC installed. What I did:
1) Followed suggestion above of the AppData fix but I turned all my folders in AppData to read-write access (uncheck the read only box) instead of just the Unity folder. Tried just the Unity folder and it didn't work for me. Your mileage may vary.
2) Turned on read-write on the Unity folder in Program Files and ran the game as Administrator.
3) Ran the trainer as administrator.
Finally working without all the crashes every 5 seconds and options are working as intended. Thanks for the AppData pro tip!
[Edited by ChiefSlapahoe, 4/5/2015 8:48:56 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.