So far the two I have encountered that are just miserable and not fun:
1) Death. You can't kill him at all. You just have to waste time running around in circles. This is super obnoxious and adds nothing fun to the game. It would be cool to either eliminate him entirely or make him do 0 damage.
2) Darkness in Act II. All of a sudden the caves are insanely dark. You can not only see a few feet around your character. This is utterly stupid. What's the point of a game like this then? If you can't make decisions based on your view of the battlefield, because you can't see the battlefield, that's just dumb.
I'm worried Act III will have its own stupid and annoying feature as well.
also this was the very first version of Gauntlet games just remastered basicly by different people so its going to be very arcade like and not normal day games like its meant to be, hard or tough
as for the darkness in act 2 thats just a part of the moment your in a cave after all
[Edited by red1red2red3, 9/26/2014 12:10:20 AM]
Also, this is a reboot, and the game is clearly enormously different than coin op Gauntlet.
I don't mind things that are challenging, but they should be fun also.
The darkness just takes away my ability to even SEE any of the screen. It is ridiculous.
And their implementation of Death is terrible. You just run around in circles. Carpal tunnel.
IMO at least. I'd love to figure out a way to disable these two things.
as for the carpal tunnel bit, death doesnt stay on screen very long even on unfair he stays for under 40 seconds in the later games of gauntlet if you didnt have or want to waste a potion you would run around in circles until you outran death or trapped him in a corner cause he doesnt leave unless hes eaten a player in later games so be happy he doesnt stay forever in this one
Death: Like I said, it isn't challenging to deal with him, it is just a time wasting annoyance. I think time wasting annoyances are bad for action arcade games.
Just a preference thing I guess.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Mega Gold