Mass Effect Discussion
For Mass Effect 1 (trilogy version on origin), I did the following 3 things...
1. Disabled Orgin in game (right click > game-properties > check-box)
2. Run MassEffect.exe in binaries folder as administrator and in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode. (Right click MassEffect.exe > compatibility tab)
3. Run the trainer as administrator
Very cool. Think I'll play #1 afterall. Thanks for posting.
Bottom line for anybody wondering then is one option might be do that for all 3. Or, do that for #1, play #2 on Steam and play #3 on Origin using their respective trainers. They're all still playable using the trainers one way or another.
I did however get the game to work with Windows 8.1 without using compatibility mode.
I have nvidia drivers and all I had to do was update them for some reason and the game finally loaded without crasshing.
I just needed the cheats as I picked the wrong crew for a mission and didn't want to start over lol.
It doesn't work for me. It activated or says it did, but cheats aren't working
I tried just the console, but it crashes the game. I am wondering because I already use a modified BIOInput.ini for XBOX 360 controller.
[Edited by windrider42, 12/16/2014 12:21:32 PM]
[Edited by Dlenny2259, 12/12/2015 10:40:18 AM]
[Edited by Dlenny2259, 12/12/2015 10:43:33 AM]
The Modding community is great for those 3 Mass Effect games, in fact they've made it so you can add new weapons into the game, as well as say being invulnerable or having a super armor. You should probably look for whatever is the biggest modding site and look around for things that make Mass Effect a bit better for you.
Thanks CH, you guys absolutely ROCK.
[Edited by element5, 9/19/2016 10:12:56 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem