1. Press the "Windows" button to bring up the Start Screen.
2. Type "Windows Defender" (without the quotes) and press Enter. This will open "Windows Defender"
3. On the main screen of "Windows Defender", click the "settings" tab.
4. Click the "Excluded files and locations" in the selection box.
5. Click "Browse"
6. Browse to the location of your trainer. Example C:\Trainers\Trainer.exe and select the trainer file. Click "OK"
7. Click the "Add" button, and this will add the file to your exclusion list.
8. Click "Save Changes"
Now the trainer for your favorite game will not be interfered with by Windows Defender.
To remove the file from your list, do the following:
1. On the same screen where you added files to your list, highlight the file you want to remove.
2. Click the "Remove" button.
3. Click "Save Changes" and you are done!
I hope this helps!
[Edited by linesma, 5/26/2014 11:53:29 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem