Yes I did. Sorry.
Was in the middle of sorting my kids uniform out and doing a few things when I made this
And I assume everyone is under-30.
[Edited by Dhampy, 5/10/2014 9:18:53 PM]
hahaha yay am younger now. Jumps around for a few seconds. Wait I need to sit down. Damn my knee.
1. My PS2, Hooked it back up a while ago, and playing some recently bought Ace combat games, Honestly I played my PS2 until I had gotten an Xbox 360 and then my gaming laptop.
2. My Desktop Computer, Has recently built this, and I have to say I was impressed with a performance I got. Had put a 4770k, 16GB of RAM, and a GTX 780, was the best decision I could of made for this computer.
3. Command and Conquer, Honestly despite how long I am away from these games, I still keep playing it off and on constantly. On my X360 and PC.
[Edited by Pepolpla, 5/16/2014 1:25:08 PM]
I actually found myself playing on the original Xbox a few days ago. Some awesome games still on there to be played
1. Many years ago, bought the Nintendo system to play Mario Brothers. Took me about 10 days of playing before and after work to get to the Big Boss - King Koopa or Bowser I think it was - since you couldn't save your progress. Finally got to Bowser, went for a drink in the kitchen, girlfriend came in and flipped the wall switch to turn off the porch light. AND the other switch that turned off the wall plugs in the room. ($#!@&*$#!!). Never did really like her.
2. Super Bowl VI. Lived in Miami and my buddy couldn't use his tickets so he sold me 2 tickets for $25 bux. Me and girlfriend (different girl), round trip chartered jet and 2 Super Bowl tickets in 1972, Miami vs Dallas in Tulane Stadium, New Orleans, La. for a $25 bux. Miami got blasted and so did I.
3. Lifetime membership @ Cheat Happens. No girlfriend involved.