I just thought I would spark some interest into everyone on the Cheathappens community
What purchases have you brought and been worth wild to your benefit?
Surely I created so I will start.
Off the top of my head I am going with these, in no particular order. (I can only think of a very short
1. Life Time Membership to Cheathappens.
This has to be in list, come on the only place to have trainers and cheats that are the best and quickly updated and safe to use... This site deserves recognition.
2. Noise cancelling headphones.
This one is simple really. Wife talking to me and I just node like uhhh okay. Cannot hear what you are saying which is music to my ears
3. Baby swing.
This saved my life...... crying babies drives me up the wall and something about it I find really annoying sound. Some people hate fingers on a black board... I hate crying noises and yet I have two beautiful children so the baby swing that rocks, vibrates, plays music and is all automated was a world wild purchase.
I completely forgot a few more so we make do with them for now
If I remember I will edit this comment
So what do you all think?
1.Life Time Membership to Cheathappens
2.Life Time Membership to Nexus Mods
3.Xbox controller for the PC
Cant think o anything at the moment
IGN Prime maybe I might add to the list
[Edited by kyle939, 5/6/2014 3:22:13 PM]
2. My Sony Bravia 32", Was Fed up with my 15".
3. My New Glasses, Really needed the change.
4. The new balls of fur, could not stand the house with out them felt to empty. I felt to empty. Hell I still feel empty even tho I love them and enjoy their company.
[Edited by Toki, 5/6/2014 4:34:42 PM]
A few long-term items I thought of:
1) A second Xbox 360. Left my other one at home for my siblings, brought the new one to my apartment. It's done wonders for me.
2) A second laptop. I use it strictly for work, nothing that isn't work-related downloaded onto it. Keeps my things organized.
3) A personal cup. I currently live in an apartment with 4 other people, and as a germophobe, having a cup only I use is pretty nice. I'm actually thinking about purchasing a personal plate and personal silverware as well.