Endless Legend Discussion
1. Go to SteamApps/Common/EndlessLegend/Public, BACKUP/COPY the Simulation folder in case you break something.
2. Go back to the original Simulation folder.
3. SimulationDescriptors[UnitType].xml will let you change the basic stats for each factions units. Just doubling the attack and defense stat will be enough to make it a cakewalk.
4. FactionTraits[Affinity].xml will let you change your starting money. Just look for the faction you wanna change and near the end of each entry it will say "Empire Money, 50" Change that 50 to whatever you want. 80000 is plenty enough.
Feel free to mess around with everything else but the rest is generally gameplay mechanics and not much point modding them just yet unless you're really bored...
Because you're modding the main folder, if they patch the game, there's a good chance they will overwrite your settings but just make a note of what values you used and overwrite their new files in exactly the same way if that does happen.
Submitted the request yesterday, and it's almost gotten the points it needs, so probably safe to say there will be trainers.
isn't this another one of those games that is basically a shell and is being built? and patches like every day?
[Edited by HollyKing, 4/26/2014 1:25:50 PM]
[Edited by HollyKing, 4/26/2014 1:29:09 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem