Mad Max Discussion
really can't agree with this verdict
1. the ai is no worse than in other games of its type, Batman series has the same, Shadow of mordor also, you block and counterattack, till either they're dead, or you're dead
2. well, this is the end of the world and so on, so ammo being scarce is a good thing, and it also makes you explore more as a sideeffect (or simply fast travel to forts for free ammo refill), also, its game balance and lets be honest, if it had been reversed, you would be complaining about having 50000 bullets and so on
3. Game balance again, nothing else to say there
4. Same as every other game in the genre, Mad Max doesn't improve nor detract in this area, personally, i love all the side stuff, i got 55 hours into the game, and i only just reached Gastown
5. 55 hours, i never seen neither of those mentioned bugs, nor have i encountered any bugs at all, i can see it from your side tho, games run perfectly for some, and for others, every possible problem pops up
in my view, Mad max is easily a contender for GOTY, and yes i said that, even with Metal gear in mind
wasn't at all what i expected, was quite frankly just expecting another film to game adoption, which would crash and burn
I have played for 25 years aswell,
And i must say that GoldenEye for the Nintendo 64 was magnificent Movie to Game adaptation !!!
but other than that i have to agree, there are no other good movie to game adaptations !!!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem