I went all the way back to 1.0.3 64 bit, disabled my virus protection, no different, will not load at all. Oh well.
[Edited by Oldeguy, 12/27/2014 10:57:59 AM]
Locking Resources Works But Adding another doesn't.
(Running from the 64bit Banished program)
[Edited by heidithejoe, 12/29/2014 12:32:18 PM]
"Lock Resources High" and "Lock Resources Medium" are working fine. But adding things like food, firewood or else arent working for mee too.
Banished is running 64-Bit.
1) the option only affects ONE SINGLE ADDRESS for each item. So if you have LOGS in 5 different piles, then ONLY ONE will be affected.
2) from the instructions: For ANY of the following options to work, you MUST have the item or ITEMS in a storage inventory position such as a Storage Barn, Stockpile, or Caravan. If you do not have at least ONE of the item and it isn't in STORAGE,
the options will not appear to affect anything.
3) If it doesn't work for you, consider 1) and 2) above. I have no other suggestions and am not going back to look at this title since the trainer works here on every save I have and every save that was submitted to me for testing.
Here is a video if it working 5 minutes ago:
64 bit using thewe trainers for a while do everything as normal.
Push f1 nothing at all seems to happen
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ban-BambooZel.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 547346d7
Fault Module Name: ban-BambooZel.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 547346d7
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000000001096c
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1036
Additional Information 1: 9851
Additional Information 2: c3390dbfd2d4b2db20c460c8ed399bed
Additional Information 3: d0c0
Additional Information 4: 70dc216bab40696c58280b4b1ecf0ef7
I don't know why it's the only trainer that behaves like this please help!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.