- I got rid of the retail version to install the steam one
- I gave my user Admin rights as just giving the rights to the trainer did not work
- Now, after all this, I got the "trainer activated" message but when I hit Num 1... the game crash...
You've done better guys !
OK... maybe link to that update, let's wait a bit then...
[Edited by Waldobe, 11/25/2014 12:54:58 PM]
what are you babbling about? there's been no update to banished today.........
the current trainer is working
[Edited by PWizard, 11/30/2014 7:18:09 AM]
Is it still working now? I'm using the current version of the game (Banished 1.0.4 Build 141123) I'm also using the current trainer (BANISHED TRAINER 1.0.4 #2 (64-BIT) ). Here's what's going on so far:
- Start up the trainer as "Administrator".
- Start up the game.
- At the Main Menu, I click F1, and get verbal confirmation of "Trainer Activated"
- Load my saved game
- When I click on one of the buttons, I get a verbal confirmation of "Activated", however there is no effect.
Yes, I have read the README very carefully. I understand the note about needing to have the item or items very carefully. For example, I tried to select Food (Numpad 1), and I have at least 400 in a storage barn in the form of Venison. Nothing happened. Also, the same with logs (Numpad 5, and I had 24 logs). The "Lock Resources" buttons did nothing as well.
Thank you for your hard work and patience. I hope my post does not anger or frustrate you.
Thank you very much for the reply. Understand that I'm not trying to be a pain, but I do have just one more thing to ask of you. Could you please try this for me:
- Do a full uninstall of the game (making sure registry items and leftover files are removed).
- Re-install and see if the trainer still works.
Doing this will make sure that your copy of the game is fresh (I just recently bought the game from Steam during their Cyber Monday sales), though I understand completely if you do not wish to do it. It's a lot of work for just a simple troubleshoot.
Again, thank you for your hard work and reply.
Wow, got it to work. Well, I did a couple of things, so I don't exactly know which one worked. One of the things I was doing was putting the trainer in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Banished" folder. I moved it to my D: drive. Another thing I did was delete the Application-steam-x32.exe file thus forcing the x64 bit version of the game to run.
It works now, and I'm not sure what exactly did it, but that's what I did and maybe one of those things did it.
Anyways, a big thank you to Cal for the replies and hard work he did on the trainer.
[Edited by ReverseEngineer, 12/15/2014 5:24:14 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.