1. The Winter Games are better than the Summer Games. You are more than welcome to disagree, but you will not sway me. Additionally, I do not seek to sway you.
2. Sochi, a sub-tropical city in a sub-tropical area which very nearly borders a contested region, is a bad place to host the Olympics.
3. Russia, an authoritarian state tottering on the brink of political chaos, is a bad place to host the Olympics.
4. The host usually wins the most medals. But I'm betting Russia ends up below the top 3, behind the US, Canada and China.
5. The bobsled guys need to roll over and let Jamaica get a medal. Because it's awesome.
6. USA Hockey wants "revenge" over losing to Canada in 2010. Except that Team USA shouldn't have even been in the medal round in 2010; it was not a great team. It was huge just to be there and the defeat was a major victory for the national hockey program. And the 2014 roster is Bronze/Silver-level, at best.
7. Germany may have rainbow uniforms, but Team USA will be wearing the gayest uniforms at the opening ceremonies.
8. Athletes who win medals need to display homosexual propaganda in the medal ceremonies. Kiss your teammates on the mouth. Make Russia look silly.
But the Japanese have a few good athletes that look ready to surprise the world.
Ha would there also be a medal ceremony for the gayest display of affection, then uniform...nah sack it...Gaylympics!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem