Edit: Quantity Of Selected Item Edit: Camera Zoom Edit: Camera Distance Edit: Camera Perspective
Notes ------- - Unlimited Of Selected Item: Activate option then drag & drop the desired item to another slot. The quantity is now unlimited. Don't forget to deactivate.
- No Ability Cooldown: While active all abilites OUTSIDE OF A FIGHT have no cooldown.
- Reveal Map: While active the map is fully revealed. This does NOT affect the minimap.
- Reveal Map Icons: While active map icons are revealed. May not work for all map icons. This does NOT affect the minimap.
- Edit: Stat / Ability / Talent Points: You must have earned points (leveled up) legally. Changes takes effect when value ingame changes. For example you have zero points. Edit them to 5 points and then level up ingame. It will show you you only have 1 point gained. Now spent that point and click on apply and then you will see your changes, your recently added 5 points.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Select the hotkey you want to change and press your desired key or key combination. To reset all hotkeys at once toggle 'Use Controller' twice. Controller hotkeys are not customizable.
Controller Support ------- Open 'Controller HowTo' tab at the trainer interface for a detailed instruction on how to use a controller. Don't forget to activate 'Use Controller' at the main page.
Feature Customization: ------- Some trainer features can now be customized by clicking on the tool icon next to an trainer option. If there is no icon then the feature has no customization. Some customizations require you to do them BEFORE you activate the trainer.
[Edited by PWizard, 8/8/2014 7:12:26 AM]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris O'Rorke (email@example.com) Co-Founder: Cheat Happens.com
Hey PWiz this trainer is bugged it will sometimes only allow you to edit one stat and then reset all of your other points to zero. I.E. Ability and Talent . So you can have like 20 stat points available upgrade one point and then it just eats all twenty points you may want to check into this. Sometimes it works perfectly then with a new save it just consumes all the points which actually breaks the leveling process in a bad way.
By the way how it works it's nearly impossible for the trainer to do this. It may be caused by the game for any possible reason. Maybe cause it's heavily bugged and in alpha status. Anyway I'll take a look on it when it updates.
We just released an update for Divinity:Original Sin on Steam Early Access that solves the hottest issues that were flagged.
Here is the changelist:
- Fixed item disappearing when loading a savegame - Messagebox will prompt when saving has failed (this will help us track if there are any more savegame issues) - Changed armor calculations so damage is absorbed correctly (it wa wrong which is why melee and ranger characters were so weak) - Added more feedback when hitting - Re-enabled Critical hits - Companions are correctly assigned to players (There still is one issue when you load a game in multiplayer. If it pops up, just fire your companions and hire them again) - Fixed several crashes concerning item combinations - Added more skill tooltips - Added more feedback during network connections to help us track problems - Added a network log file
We're working on a bigger update but might still release an intermediate hotfix in the coming days if we find a solution for the 32 bit OS problem or why savegames don't write away all files on certain systems.
Thank you for all your feedback and thank you for supporting us in such large numbers!