History Channel: Great Battles - Medieval Discussion
I went through the troubleshooting guide, as well as uninstalled IE as suggested in a different post but the trainer will not run. When I open the trainer it simply crashes when trying to authenticate. I even tried putting an offline key in the trainer folder with the trainer and no luck. Is there anything else that I can try or is it possible the trainer download isn't working correctly? This is the first time I have ever had a problem with one of your trainers, so chances are its on my end, but I cannot figure it out. Thank you for any help. Take Care!
To expand on this, this usually happens under these circumstances:
1. You updated IE incrementally (that is to version 10 then version 11 when they respectively came out)
2. Your Windows cache still retains the previous IE update.
If both are true, when you uninstall IE11, it will rollback to the last available version of IE (which would be 10 or 9). If there are no previous updates for IE on your system, it will rollback to IE8 (which came with Windows 7 at RTM).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Skill Points
• Add 100 XP