Planet Explorers Discussion
2. Launch trainer
3. Press CTRL+M
4. Click on Admin panel tab at the top of the trainer
5. In the Custom injection panel press refresh button
6. Select game process and click on inject button
7. Click on OK on both upcoming message boxes
8. Thats all, you can now use the trainer hotkeys as usual.
I'll make a trainer for the steam version as soon as the trainer needs an update.
1. Press NumPad4
2. I have 99 blah
3. Click Sell
4. Left click item and specify 90 items to sell, click outside of entered box so you see how much meat you will earn.
5. Press NumPad4 to deactivate
7. Now you got a few thousand meat, keep doing this til you've loads.
[Edited by frosty2007, 3/14/2014 2:01:49 PM]
[Edited by MoiiSeX, 3/15/2014 12:15:30 PM]
[Edited by MoiiSeX, 3/15/2014 12:16:04 PM]
Read the last few posts. There is a 'workaround' to get the trainer working for the steam version. You can use this workaround until the game got updated and I have to work on it so or so.
[Edited by 0x90, 3/15/2014 3:23:24 AM]
It no longer works for the new version a0.751. I just tested the trainer with the manual inject, game codes have changed, got the message "couldn't find game code".
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.