Pandora: First Contact Discussion
1. start the game
2. start the trainer at the main menu
3. press F1 but nothing happens. Trainer says game isn't running.
4. Continue a game or load a saved game.
5. the trainer says the game is running as soon as I press continue or load a game.
6. press F1 but the game compendium comes on screen and the trainer still doesn't work. The trainer says the game is running.
What am I doing wrong?
After I start a game and hit F1 it says activated, however with me none of the options work. I do what the instructions say by ending a turn first and then hitting the hotkeys but nothing is added after I end the turns.
a) There is NO difference of where you have purchased the game or in which language you're playing it. Matrix game = our version = vice versa.
b) The current trainer for "Matrix game" version is just the up2date trainer as the game has patched and I haven't noticed it (because it's a retail copy)
c) And the current for "Matrix game" version works fine for my up2date version of the game and your versions.
d) In order to get the trainer to work please read this carefully:
1) Launch pandora and continue or start a new game
2) When you're ingame (not at the main menu and not during the loading screen, ingame = ingame) press F1
3) END YOUR TURN ONCE
4) Press hotkeys & end your turn to see changes -> voila.
[Edited by 0x90, 12/14/2013 4:22:47 AM]
exclusion even wont help
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.