1. Battlefield 4
Do I need to argument? I think not.
2. Prison Architect
I never thought I would be happy to see a videogame
about prison again, after the desastrous Prison Tycoon.
Early release, but really worth a look.
3. ARMA III
Well, great graphics, freedom of building your own missions
as you see fit, infinite fun. THE best military sim in my opinion
4.Fallout 1 and 2
Old school RPG, nothing better was done so far. wait and see...
5. State of Decay
Zombies, badass, survival. 'nuf said.
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior
- It's a fun DLC for Chivalry which puts Spartans, Ninjas, Knights, Samurai, Pirates, and Vikings against each other in battles of pure slaughter. It's awesome
- I fun 2D game much like Terraria but on a bigger scale and I'm finding it really fun to play
- Not far into it so can't judge yet but so far so good
- I only bought this to play with my mates, its ok I guess but I still prefer Bad Company 2
[Edited by Shibby, 12/15/2013 6:53:24 PM]
It's okay, But I see SWTOR isn't on your list. That's the MMO I mostly been into, Warframe (since I'm Dev the project). But Dark as in the vampire game Dark? Because I needed guidance long ago. Been stuck in the game ever since never got past it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem