Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Never Hungry Numpad 3: Instant Mana Refill Numpad 4: Add EXP Numpad 5: Increase Level Numpad 6: Decrease Level
Options (Editor) ------- Edit: Inventory (Change/Add Quantity Of +186 Items)
Notes ------- - Infinite Health: While active all dwarves have infinite health.
- Never Hungry: While active your dwarves get never hungry.
- Instant Mana Refill: While active your mana refills instantly.
- Add EXP: Each press adds more EXP. You MUST earn some EXP before changes are visible ingame.
- Decrease/Increase Level: On press de- or increases your level. You MUST level up before changes are visible ingame.
- Inventory Editor: Open your inventory/craft menu first. Press 'Get Items' on the editor, wait 1-2 seconds then select the item you want to add or edit from the dropdown menu and enter a new quantity, press the button with the mark to apply changes. If you're looking for an item quickly you can use the filter. Just enter the name of the item or the first letters of the name. To reset the filter just leave the filter textbox empty.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. To set up hotkeys for the editor, click on the small arrow on the right side of the apply button. A dropdown menu opens where you need to click on 'Set Hotkey'. Now press any key you wish and the hotkey is set. To CANCEL press ESC (Escape). Also mouse buttons (left, right & middle) are disabled for hotkeys.
Controller Support ------- Open 'Controller HowTo' tab at the trainer interface for a detailed instruction on how to use a controller. Don't forget to activate 'Use Xbox 360 controller' at the main page.