Batman: Arkham Origins Discussion
I rarely ever post except to express my thanks on the fast turnaround between patch and new trainer. But c'mon, it seems like every time I blink now there's a new patch fixing what should have been fixed before release. I mean how you guys keep from tearing your hair out is beyond me.
Thanks again for your hard work and diligence.
yes its true.. another SMALL update and only the .exe updated again for singleplayer!!
Always good work by the CH team, as above they must do it for love lol
- Disabled invalid collision object in Mad Hatter level, which was preventing some people from crossing the river
- Fix for save corruption after Deadshot boss fight
Pretty much it fixed a few of the known issues still remaining after the previous update.
[Edited by pcarlson, 11/8/2013 12:08:26 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.