Battlefield 4 Discussion
I thought I was alone with this issue.
Well, I'll wait leisurely.
Anyway, how ever, thanks once more CH Team!
Greets for all!
thanks for the info.
the trainer still works 100% correctly. there may just be a new interaction with the game that causes the close button to not be detected. Use Task Manager to close the trainer.
Also, some more tips on using our trainer with the game.
1) Remember our trainer works ONLY with the 32 bit version. The best way to use the trainer is to go into ORIGIN and rightclick on the game and select PROPERTIES and then select Battlefield 4 (x86) from the "When launching this game" box and then APPLY. This will ensure that your game launches the 32 bit version.
2) after updates, to make sure your game .exe get updated properly, go back to Origin and right click on the Game and select Repair Game.
We will post new trainer shortly if it needs a fix for the closing issue.
Ok! i changed origin to run the x86 ver of the game and it worked.I guess i'll have to run it that way
[Edited by BlackPit75GR, 2/1/2014 12:40:52 PM]
and every trainer I try is killing the game. Wich one is the working one. I always use bf4_x68.exe and I run the trainer as admin. But when I activate one ogf the opzions.. the game stops.
So which one should I use.
[Edited by Doolittle1976, 2/16/2014 3:26:55 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.