Battlefield 4 Discussion
1. I made sure I had the correct trainer downloaded.
2. I opened Origin and set the game to always open the x86 version.
(right click game in Origin and go to Game Properties and then When launching this game click the x86 version and then click apply.)
3. Restart Origin (Task Manager and then end process and then double click icon)
4. Set origin to offline mode (I know PWiz says go through the online launcher but that wasn't working for me)
5. Launch BF4 from Origin (hover mouse of BF4 icon and click play game(regular trainer instructions from there))
My OS Specs;
Windows 8 64bit 6.2 Build 9200
I hope this helps someone.
[Edited by KingThomasVII, 10/31/2013 10:22:56 PM]
Sounds like you either use a trainer for the wrong version or you haven't followed the instruction carefully.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.