General Discussions

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 1 of 1
Signup or Login to Post
Locked Topic  Policy change?
DanzioUK  posted on Oct 12, 2013 10:53:44 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
Send a message to DanzioUK
Hi all i'm well aware of the policy change, well i am now anyway, regarding the more than 20 updates requiring a lifetime membership... I only use cheat happens yearly, as its all i can really afford at the time without issuing a break in the service, Things will change in future im sure for myself financially, but i was wondering if you think its fair now that i can't actually use any trainers for games i want to use them for at all... so basically i've paid for a service which isn't being fulfilled? I've only downloaded 3 trainers this subscription, and now can't download any more... what are the terms of refunds etc?

I'm only having a gripe now as i just feel a little underwhelmed with not being able to actually use the service i've paid for anymore.. I DO however appreciate all the hard work thats gone into repeated trainers, and think its right if they keep making them, it just sucks that its happened within 2 motnhs of me getting a years subscription...

Any ideas?

0x90  posted on Oct 12, 2013 11:13:12 AM - Report post

Trainer Maker
Send a message to 0x90
You can find the terms of service and refunds here: Link

We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
2. Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Services


Refunds are not granted once personalized software has been downloaded.

If you have any questions left, be patience for PWizard to answer them.

DABhand  posted on Oct 12, 2013 11:38:11 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to DABhand
The what policy now?

This is a new one.

EDIT: Oh I see it now...

That is dodgey, although Pwiz can change the way the system works, he cannot change the system for people who have already paid for a service.

He is best doing the 20+ for games from the date he specified and not before, that way people got what they paid for.

I would advise people to get the lifetime accounts anyway, that way you have no worries about renewing constantly and with future restrictions.

[Edited by DABhand, 10/12/2013 11:45:05 AM]

PWizard  posted on Oct 12, 2013 12:15:17 PM - Report post

Send a message to PWizard
You can use the promo code to apply the full price of your membership to the lifetime upgrade. We cannot refund your purchase. This policy affects less than 0.5% of the trainers on our site. Your membership can be used to download the other 99.5% of our software. Any further comments regarding this policy should be put in the official thread.


Page 1 of 1
  Post Reply
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 1:43:11 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
* Access PC trainers and exclusive content
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
Message Board Moderators
Important Board Topics
Trending Topics