Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Discussion
With it being like that it would be extremely time consuming to get it to work properly.
The problem about this game is:
1. Not such popular as for example PayDay is
2. If we talk about scripted game, there are slightly differences. Some games are scripted and got shared functions but are less triggered for example PixelJunk is one of them and we got games like Ninja Turtles or PayDay where it seems like the whole game is running through the function. The more values are running through it, the better must be your filter and the higher is the chance to crash the game.
3. And if we talk about filtering values, you can choose between four turtles which might have different base structures, that means you need to take care of all of them on your filtering.
Too much (possible) problems in my eyes on both sides yours and mine.
Thank you for taking the time to explain to us. It's much appreciated.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem