Total War: Rome 2 Discussion
From TW forums:
As a lot of you have reported similar crash issues we have decided to add a new hot fix.
After carefully investigating those issues we have found out what was causing these issues and we were able with your help to fix them:
• Safeguard added to prevent crashes caused by the Battle Unit Cards when loading into battles from the Campaign Map.
This has been added just now, and you should see this hot fix being downloaded now.
We are working hard to close Patch 3 in order to release it out of its BETA phase.
Thank you for your understanding.
'thanks for paying for a game and being quality control and testing our rushed out products for us. the fact that you paid US so we could use YOU to fix our broken game is icing on the cake.'
Only posted it so you know not to 'verify cache' again... The posts were coming at some point.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.