Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Infinite Mana Numpad 3: Infinite Stamina Numpad 4: Infinite Stealth Numpad 5: One Hit Kills Numpad 6: Set Item Quantity To 99 Numpad 7: Add Level Numpad 8: Add Platinium Coins Numpad 9: Add Coins Numpad 0: Save Position Numpad /: Teleport Numpad *: Undo Teleport Numpad -: Infinite Health (Pet) Numpad +: Infinite Mana (Pet) Numpad ,: Low Gravity F3 : Freeze Time Of Day F4 : Increase Daytime
Options (Editor) ------- Change Your Character Class (Warrior, Ranger, Mage and Rogue) Edit: Level Edit: EXP Edit: Maximum HP Edit: Armor Edit. Resi Edit: Platinium Coins Edit: Coins Edit: Swimming (Skill) Edit: Sailing (Skill) Edit: Climbing (Skill) Edit: Hang Gliding (Skill) Edit: Pet Master (Skill) Edit: Riding (Skill) Edit: Smash (Skill, Warrior only) Edit: Cyclone (Skill, Warrior only) Edit: War Frenzy (Skill, Warrior only) Edit: Healing Stream (Skill, Mage only) Edit: Mana Shield (Skill, Mage only) Edit: Teleport (Skill, Mage only) Edit: Kick (Skill, Ranger only) Edit: Retreat (Skill, Ranger only) Edit: Aim (Skill, Ranger only) Edit: Intercept (Skill, Rogue only) Edit: Sneak (Skill, Rogue only) Edit: Camouflage (Skill, Rogue only) Edit: Visuals of Feet (X, Y and Z position) Edit: Visuals of Hands (X, Y and Z position) Edit: Visuals of Head (X, Y and Z position) Edit: Visuals of Body (X, Y and Z position) Edit: Visuals of Hand Size Edit: Visuals of Body Size Edit: Visuals of Head Size Edit: Pet's Maximum HP Edit: Pet's Armor Edit: Pet's Resi Edit: Pet's Level Edit: Pet's EXP
Options (Inventory Editor / +1,200 Items) ------- Add/Replace/Remove Items To Your Inventory Of Type: Weapons, Armor/Clothes, Pet & Stuff, Potions and Misc Edit: Item Quantity Edit: Item Power Level Edit: Item Class Edit: Item Sub Class Edit: Item Tag Import & Export Your Inventory
Notes ------- IMPORTANT: SOME OPTIONS REQUIRE YOU TO OPEN YOUR INVENTORY FIRST. I RECOMMEND TO DO THIS AFTER YOU'VE ACTIVATED THE TRAINER. YOU DON'T NEED TO LEAVE IT OPENED BUT OPEN IT AT LEAST ONCE.
- Set Item Quantity To 99: MOUSE HOVER an item ingame and press hotkey. The quantity of the item is increased. Make only work on items in your INVENTORY.
- Add Platinium Coins/Coins: Open your inventory first, then press hotkey.
- Edit Skills: First of all open your skill page ingame. Now change values on the editor. Press 'LEARN' button INGAME to apply your changes.
- Inventory Editor: First of all, go ingame and MOUSE HOVER your FIRST inventory slot and press F2. Now you can change, edit, add, remove or replace items. If you want to edit an existing item, click on the item slot on the EDITOR with your RIGHT mouse button. If you want to add an item, select an item from the item list and click on an item slot on the EDITOR with your LEFT mouse button. If you want to remove an item, click on the item slot on the EDITOR with your MIDDLE mouse button. The item slots on the editor represents the item slots ingame. Means the first row on the editor represents the first row in your inventory. You can export your inventory by clicking on the 'Export Inventory' button the editor. Now you can import your inventory to another character. Just don't forgot to load your inventory FIRST by MOUSE HOVER your first inventory slot and pressing F2. However only the FIRST 32 slots will be saved.
- Create/Craft New Items: First of all, go ingame and MOUSE HOVER your FIRST inventory slot and press F2. Switch back to the editor and click with your RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON on an item slot. Now please make changes in the FOLLOWING order: 1. Set quantity to a minimum of 1 2. Change power level to a minimum of 1 3. Change item class to for example food (EVEN IF IT'S DISPLAYED YOU NEED TO CHANGE IT AGAIN) 4. Change item sub class 5. Change item tag (if available)
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. A file will be created inside of the trainer/editor directory. If this file is missing or damaged the standard hotkey setup will be loaded.
Controller Support ------- Open 'Controller HowTo' tab at the trainer interface for a detailed instruction on how to use a controller. Don't forget to activate 'Use Xbox 360 controller' at the main page.