3.0 trainer download get grabbed away
just listen. the file you were linking to about avg is useless because when i got to quarentine its nowhere to be seen. i download it. before i can use it its grabbed away by avg and i cant find the file back.. i do download then when i wanna unzip it its gone taken away before i can do anything i dindt even give it a place in the folders its just poof grabbed gone... i saw the explainnation but its useless what avg does to it.. i cant find anything back.. if it isnt in quarentine.. where the hell does that freaking program avg put it in?
PWizard posted on Jun 03, 2013 6:39:00 PM - Report post
obscuredeadfred posted on Sep 30, 2013 1:58:01 AM - Report post
What I did was make a folder called Trainers then exclude it from sonar scans and normal scans in Norton's.Extract trainer to folder.Go into folder and exclude the trainer exe.In both sonar and normal scan.That way your antivirus need not be turned off and still protects you on the net.Don't know if it's the same set up for AVG.
Windows 8.1 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.50GHZ RAM 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @665MHz.Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Z87X-OC Force-CF.ASUS.PB287Q 3840x2160@30Hz.Graphics 6144MB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForceGTX TITAN.Storage 1863GB Intel Raid 0 Volume(RAID).Audio Sound Blaster ZxR DBpro.Optical Drives
ServiusTheBear posted on Sep 30, 2013 3:34:08 AM - Report post
How to set AVG to ignore the trainers. Follow these steps.
1. Bring up AVG interface.
2. Click options.
3. In drop down menu, click Advanced settings.
4. Scroll down and click on exceptions.
5. Click add exception, Then click folder from the drop down menu.
6. Then find the folder you keep all your trainers in.
7. Click ok, Then check the two boxes for Resident shield and scan. Then click ok.
8. Again from the drop down menu, this time click file and do the same as you did with the folder except you are doing it for all the trainers you have.
9. Once done click ok in advanced settings and that is you. AVG should now ignore your trainers.
[Edited by ServiusTheBear, 9/30/2013 3:35:42 AM]
a way to late respond but it helped back then
Page 1 of 1
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 5:40:55 PM