GRID 2 Discussion
[Edited by SyLaR83, 7/6/2013 10:38:50 AM]
1) if user has an avx compatable it will auto run the avx .exe even if you run the non-avx. so using the non-avx trainer on avx compatible computer will give ‘can’t find .exe’ because the game closes the non-avx .exe and launches the avx one automatically without user control.
2) crash on f1 means the trainer is being blocked from injecting
3) this trainer has scanner bypass, so it uses the temp directory to place important files, etc. likely their antivirus, firewall, etc. is blocking it
4) no idea what our trainer does if used with manipulated .exe’s from other sources other than legit steam game.
thank you very much Caliber.. i really apprecite it, especially with all the extra hard work you and the rest of CH are doing today due to the steam update...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.