Grim Dawn Discussion
Numpad 1: Infinite Health
Numpad 2: Infinite Energy
Numpad 3: Add 5000 Gold
Numpad 4: Add 500 EXP
Numpad 5: Add 5 Attribute Points
Numpad 6: Add 5 Skill Points
Numpad 7: Increase Level Of Selected Ability
Numpad 8: No Quickbar Cooldown
Numpad 9: One Hit Kills
Edit: Attribute Points
Edit: Skill Points
- Increase Level Of Selected Ability:
Mouse hover an ability and press hotkey. Which each press the ability level is increased by 1.
- No Quickbar Cooldown:
While active, items in your quickbar have no cooldown when used.
The trainer requires .NET framework 4.5 or above.
The trainer does not work on Vista or older.
[Edited by PWizard, 11/26/2015 8:27:23 PM]
- Adjusted the damage on item granted skills and procs.
- Replaced the Hellfire and Earthbound rare affix procs with new skills.
- Replaced the active skills on Boltspitter and Marauder's Quickdraw Gloves with on attack procs.
- Adjusted Wightmire environment to reduce resource loading burden.
- Reduced some enemy damage to compensate for the fixed spirit bonuses.
- Improved the speed at which resources are loaded from archives by the engine.
- Added inventory item background highlights based on item quality.
- Hotslot skills activated via keyboard shortcuts are now automatically targeted at the current cursor location.
- Added corpse persistence option (min = corpses instantly dissolve, max = corpses dissolve after 1 minute).
- Removed unused "crit shake" options, "camera shake" option moved from Video options to Gameplay options.
- Fixed a bug in the player stash where the expand stash button could be activated when the stash was fully expanded.
- Fixed a ui ordering bug which prevented items from being placed in the lower left corner of the player stash.
- Fixed a bug where the player portrait would intercept mouse events intended for the clock widget.
- Fixed a bug where pet UI would be incorrectly positioned after a resolution change.
- Fixed a bug where the hardcore particle effect on the character select menu would not be removed when changing characters.
- Basic weapon attacks are now targetable at any range when no-move key is pressed.
- Fixed a bug where weather detail level option would revert to last setting when weather was turned off.
- Fixed a bug where unified and unique group objects would persist through game sessions.
- Reduced number of levels loaded directly when teleporting to improve load times.
(Grim Dawn forums, alpha version - might need a account to view.)
I'm assuming when WFTO is out, we will see an equally amazing trainer for it. XD
Kudos to you guys.
I can only get the money and teleport options to work. Health doesn't seem to do anything and unlim energy crashes the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.