Grim Dawn Discussion
NumPad1: Infinite Health
NumPad2: Infinite Energy
NumPad3: One Hit Kills
NumPad4: No Potion Cooldown
NumPad5: No Spell Cooldown
NumPad6: Increase Selected Skill By 1
NumPad7: Change Gold By 5000
NumPad8: Change EXP By 500
NumPad9: Change Attribute Points By 5
NumPad0: Change Skill Points By 5
NumPad/: Change Devotion Points By 5
NumPad*: Super Running Speed
NumPad-: Super Attack Speed
NumPad+: Change Selected Item Quantity By 5
NumPad.: Remove All Item Requirements
Page UP: Revive Dead Hardcore Characters
Page DOWN: Reveal Map
Selected Item Quantity:
Mouse HOVER an item in your inventory and press hotkey to change the quantity.
Remove All Item Requirements:
While active all items in your inventory have no requirements.
This works permanent. So even if you disable the option, once the
requirements are removed they stay removed.
Revive Dead Hardcore Characters:
While active you can play with hardcore characters that have been died before.
Note: This does not permanently remove the 'dead' status. You have to use
this cheat everytime you want to play with them.
While active the map is revealed including NPCs and locations.
Please note that this option must be activated on main menu.
Please note that some things are only revealed when you are in a specific range.
This is based on how the game loads the map information.
Press CTRL+H at any time to temporarily mute all hotkeys.
Press again to unmute. You can change this hotkey in the trainer settings.
You can also mute specific hotkeys by changing the hotkey you want to mute to 'NONE'.
- HTC Vive
Click on the 'VR Mode' button. Trainer options will now be drawn as buttons. Activate the trainer as usual with your keyboard. Put your HTC Vive on and when you are ingame press the 'Menu' button on the hand controllers to open the steam overlay. At the bottom you can click on the 'Desktop' button and you can easily press options on the trainer with your hand controller now.
- Oculus Rift
As of now the oculus has no unique input device and uses keyboard or xbox controller. Both are support by the trainer already.
- Windows 7 or above
- 64-Bit OS (32-Bit is NOT supported!)
- .NET Framework 4.6 or above: www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48137
- VC++ Redistributable 2015 (x86 AND x64): www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- DirectX9 for controller support: www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=34429
If you are using a Comodo product and the trainer crashes with Exception code: 0xc0000005, it is caused by Comodo.
[Edited by PWizard, 2/23/2017 10:55:47 AM]
- Adjusted the damage on item granted skills and procs.
- Replaced the Hellfire and Earthbound rare affix procs with new skills.
- Replaced the active skills on Boltspitter and Marauder's Quickdraw Gloves with on attack procs.
- Adjusted Wightmire environment to reduce resource loading burden.
- Reduced some enemy damage to compensate for the fixed spirit bonuses.
- Improved the speed at which resources are loaded from archives by the engine.
- Added inventory item background highlights based on item quality.
- Hotslot skills activated via keyboard shortcuts are now automatically targeted at the current cursor location.
- Added corpse persistence option (min = corpses instantly dissolve, max = corpses dissolve after 1 minute).
- Removed unused "crit shake" options, "camera shake" option moved from Video options to Gameplay options.
- Fixed a bug in the player stash where the expand stash button could be activated when the stash was fully expanded.
- Fixed a ui ordering bug which prevented items from being placed in the lower left corner of the player stash.
- Fixed a bug where the player portrait would intercept mouse events intended for the clock widget.
- Fixed a bug where pet UI would be incorrectly positioned after a resolution change.
- Fixed a bug where the hardcore particle effect on the character select menu would not be removed when changing characters.
- Basic weapon attacks are now targetable at any range when no-move key is pressed.
- Fixed a bug where weather detail level option would revert to last setting when weather was turned off.
- Fixed a bug where unified and unique group objects would persist through game sessions.
- Reduced number of levels loaded directly when teleporting to improve load times.
(Grim Dawn forums, alpha version - might need a account to view.)
I'm assuming when WFTO is out, we will see an equally amazing trainer for it. XD
Kudos to you guys.
I can only get the money and teleport options to work. Health doesn't seem to do anything and unlim energy crashes the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.