Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Infinite Fluid Numpad 3: Add EXP Numpad 4: Reset Spent Skill Points Numpad 5: Reset Spent Feat Points Numpad 6: Add Serum Numpad 7: Refill Quickbar Items / Ammo Numpad 8: Become A God Numpad 9: One Hit Kills Numpad 0: Increased Game Speed Numpad /: Decreased Game Speed
Options (Editor) ------- Edit: Increased Health Bonus Edit: Increased Fluid Bonus Edit: Health Reg Out Of Battle Edit: Health Reg Per Second Edit: Fluid Reg Per Second Edit: Physical Damage Reduction Edit: Electrical Damage Reduction Edit: Physical Damage (Attack) Edit: Physical Damage (Guard-Break) Edit: Damage From Surprise Attacks Edit: Damage From Nailgun Edit: Damage From Traps Edit: Handmade Bomb Damage Edit: Chance Of Critical Hit Edit: Chance Of Critical Hit (Electric Arc) Edit: Chance Of Critical Hit (Nailgun) Edit: Chance Of Stunning Edit: Chance Of Stunning (Shockwave) Edit: Chance Of Wounding (Nailgun)
Notes ------- - Add EXP: Press hotkey to add EXP to your character. You'll automatically level up and gain additional skill and feat points.
- Reset Spent Skill/Feat Points: Press hotkey to reset your spent points. It won't change learned feats and skills but it will give you your spent points back.
- Add Serum: Open your inventory first, press option. Do not use this hotkey somewhere else or it might affect something else.
- Refill Quickbar Items / Ammo: Press hotkey only when your quickbar is visible to refill your quickbar items, if you have added any weapon to your quickbar, it
will refill the ammo of it. Do not use this hotkey somewhere else or it might affect something else.
- Become A God: Changing player's attributes is only temporarly. But by pressing this hotkey all player's attributes are maximized. You don't need
to edit them all on your own.
- One Hit Kills: Does affect allies as well, be careful.
- Editor: Changes are lost on game's exit and probably when loading a new level. Either edit them temporarly when needed or use 'Become A
God' feature if you don't want to edit them all step by step.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. A file will be created inside of the trainer/editor directory. If this file is missing or damaged the standard hotkey setup will
Controller Support ------- Open 'Controller HowTo' tab at the trainer interface for a detailed instruction on how to use a controller. Don't forget to
activate 'Use Xbox 360 controller' at the main page.
Troubleshooting ------------------ www.cheathappens.com/trainer_troubleshooting.asp Windows 8 user and got a problem with opening a *.tmp file? Right click on the file and select 'run as admin'
[Edited by PWizard, 4/28/2013 8:13:40 AM]
[Edited by PWizard, 4/28/2013 8:19:57 AM]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris O'Rorke (firstname.lastname@example.org) Co-Founder: Cheat Happens.com
one little extra thing, not sure if its possible, but an option to change karma value? Not just to change how people percieve you, but there are a few feats that only unlock depending on your karma level. Im playing as a complete bastard (i luv being mean) but it would be nice if i could still unlock the extra feats that need me to be a 'nice guy'
@Ashar: Is the karma level visible somewhere as a progress bar or a value? If it is, send me a savegame and I'll take a look on it. I probably haven't played so far that I would have noticed any karma or I didn't recognized it.