Any solutions I can try to get this working? Still not able to run the trainer. I have tried compatibility mode running as admin, as well as disabling antivirus and firewall.
Be sure you're not running any Kenshi mods (IE play the game vanilla-style).
Also try hitting F1 to activate the trainer after you're already in-game rather than at the main menu.
Also be sure you've got the latest version of the trainer.
Also try verifying the game's cache in the game's options in the Steam Library page. Mine said 3 files needed to be replaced right after it updated.
If none of that works, then something's amiss.
Hope it DOES work after one of those steps though.
Verified game cache on steam. All files were validated.
Only running vanilla version of game, no mods even installed or anything.
Trainer attempts to load and then I receive a small window saying: "CheatHappens.com has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.
(Clickable) ---->Close the program"
Wish I knew what was wrong. Almost every other trainer I've used has worked just fine. I know Kenshi isn't the hardest game in the world or anything, but it would certainly be fun to play with the trainer.
As always, thanks for all the help and suggestions. Hopefully one day I'll be able to successfully run this.
Thank you for continuing to help me.
1. Be sure the trainer's activated.
2. Highlight (select) the character whose stats you want to modify.
3. Open their stats tab.
4. alt+tab to the trainer, the stats displayed should mirror the stats page of the unit you've selected.
5. Change ONE stat to whatever you want it to be.
6. A small green check mark should appear next to that stat--Click this to make the stat change active.
7. Repeat steps 5 + 6 for as many stats as you want changed.
8. Go back into the game and refresh the stats page (close it and re-open it) to show the updated stats.
Also the stats should only be changed to a "natural value" which is anything between 0 and 100. If you change it to a number above 100, that stat will accumulate experience exponentially faster until it reaches "infinity." In the game this will be shown as -2147483648, but will act like a positive amount. If it reaches this point, the trainer will have a overflow crash. You will need to use a cheat engine to normalize the figure if that happens, otherwise the trainer will just keep on crashing whenever you launch it. Alternately you can save before modifying stats to a number outside the "natural value" to play with it and then load after you're done if you want to keep on using the trainer.
I also wouldn't recommend setting the stats to a negative value. I haven't tried it myself, but I doubt any good would come of it.
Hope that helps.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Blood
• Stats Editor