ArmA 3 Discussion
I've got the correct version of the game on Steam and the trainer runs fine, but when I press F1 there is a flicker at the bottom as if it's trying to activate and then resets back to it's state on first being ran, I don't even get the "Trainer Activated" sound.
It is detecting the game because when it's not running and I press F1 I get the "Trainer Cannot Find Game" Sound so I was wondering if anyone else my have had this issue and found a solution or work-a-round?
Thanks in advance,
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• No Reload
• Save/Load Position (Teleport)